Thoughts on the Game:
- Andrew Wiggins(and the team in general) needs to quit taking so damn many long two point shots. Last year he shot 1140 shots and over 700 of them were jumpshots with about 256 of those coming in the 16ft-3pt line zone. In that zone he shot under 31% and on all jumpshots he shot 33%. He's not a good jumpshooter, he needs a lot more shots at the rim and if he does take a jumpshot he should take more of them behind the 3 point line.
- Zach Lavine seems like the only player on this team willing to shoot the 3 ball.
- Having Andre Miller stand in the corner when he can't shoot a lick is absolutely pointless.
- If Kevin Martin isn't going to take wide open threes then we should just trade him.
- Okay i'll stop talking about shooting more threes now.
- We're much better on defense when Karl is in even if he does get lost at times.
- Karl vs Gasol was a lot of fun to watch each had his fair share of victories but imo Karl came out on top(because I'm biased).
- I think I'm starting to like Zach Lavine a lot more. I think there's a decent chance he turns out to be not garbage.
- I'm all aboard team Tank. Jamal Murray, Skal Labissiere, Brandon Ingram and Ben Simmons are all players I want on this team. I think any one of them could put us over the top and in 2-3 years we'd be ready to do real things in the NBA.
- Shoutout to KG for going over the 50k minute mark. We drafted him in 1995 with the 5th overall pick and he's by far the best player in franchise history. We're glad to have him back and we're happy he's gonna be involved going into the future.